Gerneral Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of the Company Desinas GmbH
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://www.katiefischer.de .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract shall be concluded with
comes into effect.
(3) The presentation of goods in our Internet store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the "Order" button
3) checking the data in the shopping cart
4) pressing the "checkout" button
5) Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login data (e-mail address and password).
6) Checking again or correcting the respective entered data.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can, by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser.
Confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after the order is sent; it does not constitute acceptance of the contract. We are entitled to accept the contractual offer contained in the order within 5 days after receipt of the order by us. The purchase contract is concluded with the automatically generated e-mail "order confirmation".
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store : We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at http://katiefischer.de/agb/. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 4 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, we will not ship the goods before receipt of payment.
§5 Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
§6 Right of withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a statutory right of revocation. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to either his commercial or his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Desinas GmbH, Zavelsteinstr. 6, 81375 Munich, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract to
or to hand over the goods. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods. We expressly point out that extensions are only taken back in perfect condition for hygienic reasons, the packaging must be intact for this.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to consumers who do not belong to a Member State of the European Union at the time of conclusion of the contract and whose sole residence and delivery address are outside the European Union at the time of conclusion of the contract.
Note: Credit notes will only be issued for returns received in full. This also includes the free gifts sent by us, as these gifts are tied to the purchase of a specific product.
Also, the free gifts you receive above a certain purchase value must be returned with the return if the required purchase value is undercut by the return. Otherwise, you will be charged for them.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
§7 Contract language
Only German is available as the contractual language.
§8 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on weekdays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm:
Online: Customer Service
§9 Severability clause
Should any provision of this contract be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract. The invalid provision shall be replaced by the respective statutory provision. The same shall apply in the event of a loophole.